Sunday, January 13, 2013

Be My Valentine



Be My Valentine Designer Bead Mix

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

TopHatter Seller: Lisa Murphy
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Growing up I will not tell you how many times I got teased for my "Romantic Ways"

Flowers and Chocolates ..PASS!

A handmade bracelet and card and I'm yours...
 Nothing like knowing that your special someone
 spent hours (days for the less crafty)
creating something to show that they care.



I remember my first Handmade Valentine...

Jeremy stole my kindergarten heart 
with that handmade card  that said

"Girls are Yucky and I don't like you" 

complete with black licorice...ahhh...Jeremy!
Laughing...





Thanks for stopping in..Have a Great Day!



Tophatter.com



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment